Services and facilities
The Student Agreement, defining the rights and obligations
The principal contents of the Student Agreement are:
- Duration of the study programme. The study programme of “ReCity" starts on September, Year X and ends on August, Year X+2.
- Obligations of the Consortium. The Consortium assists the beneficiary to fulfill the administrative formalities required; he informs scholarship holders about the taxation policies applied to individual scholarships in the different participating countries; etc.
- Obligations of the Final beneficiary. The Final beneficiary accepts the study place in the ReCity; She/he behaves ethically with respect for moral principles and cultures of the host country, etc.
- Study Programme. Details of the study programme.
- Financing. Programme Fees; scholarships; etc.
- Legal issues and data storage.
Vote this article